ADACOM S.A. is a Cyber Security solution provider operating for more than 15 years designing, delivering and deploying bespoke Cyber Security solutions for large Financial Institutions, Telecom companies, Utilities & Governmental Organizations and Multinationals Companies in EMEA.
Within the context of our international expansion, we are in the process of recruiting a Network Security Specialist.
If you are interested, please do the following:
Main duties & responsibilities:
The Network Security Specialist will be responsible to perform solution architecture and deployment for network security solutions, assigned to him/her by the Network Security Manager, ensuring that every solutions designed and/or implemented will be completed on time, on budget and will exceed customer expectations. The Network Security Specialist will be involved with the planning, design, implementation and fine tuning of Enterprise Firewalls, UTMs, Web Application Firewalls, Application Delivery Controllers and innovative network security management solutions.
The main aspects of this position include:
• Maintain and update the knowledge base of ADACOM for technologies and services,
• Meet professional practice standards and demonstrate value and competence in core ADACOM service areas, in particular Enterprise Firewalls, UTMs, Web Application Firewalls, Application Delivery Controllers and innovative network security management solutions,
• Participate in the pre-sales activities, compose RFI/RFP/RFQ responses and present solutions to prestigious multinational customers and partners,
• Execute delivery work that meets or exceeds world class standards and demanding expectations based on strong understanding of client’s business and needs,
• Identify additional opportunities within client organizations, and support creation of customer-facing proposals, statement or work, and presentations by providing technical review and demonstrate value,
• Document new installations, perform troubleshooting and resolution actions,
• Follow up, escalate and participate in solving technical problems, where needed,
• Reviewing new security solutions in order to enhance ADACOM’s product portfolio.
• Job Title: Network Security Specialist
• Department: Network Security
• Location: Athens, Greece. Travelling in EMEA might be required.
• University Degree in ICT or related discipline,
• Postgraduate Degree in ICT or InfoSec will be considered as a plus,
• Certifications in Data Networks (CCNA/CCNP or equivalent) is a must,
• Certifications in Network Security (CCSA/CCSE or equivalent) will be considered as a plus,
• Hands-on experience in Information Security technologies, with a strong focus on network security solutions will be considered as a plus,
• Excellent knowledge of networking technologies, including routing and switching will be considered as a plus,
• Systems administration experience in Windows and Linux/Unix will be considered as a plus,
• Excellent command of MS Office, including Visio and Project,
• Advanced command of English (additional language will be considered as a plus),
• Completed Military Obligations (where applicable).
• Excellent communication and presentation skills,
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills,
• Experience in working within highly regulated environments,
• Excellent time-management skills,
• Ability to perform well under pressure,
• Act as a team player and/or work independently.