ADACOM enables security online for Financial Institutions, Telecom Operators, Governments and Large Organizations, in more than 30 countries in EMEA.
ADACOM provides consulting and customised solutions from established vendors and innovative startups, leveraging international know-how and best practices to deliver tangible results for internal or external threats, and practically every security challenge.
Operations are organised in the following practices:
- Infrastructure Security
- Data Governance
- Governance, Risk, Compliance & Assurance
- Security Analytics
- Strong Authentication
- Trust Services
ADACOM interdisciplinary teams comprise of security advisors, architects, engineers and project managers, with broad academic qualifications and professional certifications. With a track record of several international large scale projects, and investments in assets, physical presence, education and training, ADACOM leads the developments in the cyber security arena.
ADACOM is based in Athens, Nicosia and London and is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2013 certified for the quality and security of the provided services and solutions.
ADACOM’s proprietary Cyber Security Re-Tune (c) methodology, focuses on Enabling Security Online. Our methodology is the result of our international exposure, our multicultural and diverse team, combined with our expertise and industry experience.
Cyber Security Re-Tune (c) is focusing on gathering a large stream of requirements, following in the below main categories:
- Client Business: the client business model is paramount for every security solution model that will be produced by ADACOM, so every detail collected is compared and contrasted against the particular industry best practices.
- Attack Surface: the current attack surface, comprised by operating security mechanisms as well as identified and non-identified risks, is analyzed, to make sure that the security model is covering every detail.
- Regulation and Compliance: the client regulatory and legal requirements are playing a key role for the solution model, to make sure that every aspect is incorporated into the security model.
- Global View: ADACOM’s international exposure and expertise provide a great benefit towards the selection of the optimal security model, as ADACOM can uniquely customize a service model based on successful implementations in other parts of the world.
- Constraints: the environmental, time, budget, operational and human resources constraints are taken into account, so that the security model can optimally operate within these constraints.
- Stakeholders: last but not least, a stakeholder analysis will make sure that the proposed security model will cover the stakeholders’ expectations.
Security Model Creation
By compiling and analyzing the information gathered during the information gathering stage, ADACOM Cyber Security will create the optimal security model for the client, incorporating a large number of additional factors, the main of which are:
- Vendor Selection and Validation: a technology vendor will be selected to contribute throughout the sourcing process, ensuring that the technology part of the security model meets the aforementioned attributes. Furthermore, the vendor will participate throughout the design, implementation as well as post-implementation process.
- Engineering & Support Validation: after the technology aspects are finalized, a diverse team of technology specialists will verify the design, while also ensure every step of the process that will incorporate the security model into the client environment, throughout the model lifecycle. This will ensure that the solution enablement requirements, including implementation and post-implementation support, are met, while a specialist team will be allocated throughout the model lifecycle.
- Project Management Validation: finally, a project management team will contribute to choose the optimal path for the security model deployment, meeting all constraints examined in the previous phase.
The result of the security model creation will be a set of product(s) and service(s), accompanied by a Statement of Work, a project plan, and a clear post-implementation path.
Security Model Enablement
During the last stage of the Re-Tune (c) methodology, the following main deliverables will be produced:
- Project Enablement: which will describe the optimal path to incorporate the security model into the client environment,
- Business Enablement: which will describe the necessary input needed to perform the optimal configuration of the security model into the client environment,
- Solution Enablement: which will describe the detailed list of actions that ADACOM will perform in order to smoothly integrate the security model with the client systems, entailing also the steps followed (such as configuration, user acceptance, monitoring and fine tuning, solution sign-off, transition to post-implementation, etc.) and the deliverables produced.