ADACOM SA,has a leading position in PKI & Authentication, Network Security, Data Protection and Smart Cards and operates mainly in Greece, Cyprus and the Balkans.
We are recruiting for the following position:
Security Sales Engineer (SSE) for Bulgaria (ref. SEBUL1104)
The position reports to the Enterprise Security Service Manager and is based in Sofia Bulgaria.
- Closely work with local Country Manager and Adacom International Sales Director in promoting products and solutions from company’s portfolio
- Understand customer requirements and propose applicable solutions
- Reply to RFIs/RFPs/RFQs
- Perform Proof-of-Concepts and present solution demos in customer environment
- Closely cooperate with Adacom Enterprise Security Services team for technical validation of the solution
- Follow up, escalate and participate in solving technical problems, where needed
- University degree in Computer Science or Business Administration (M.Sc. Information Security desirable)
- CISSP, and any other Information Security Certification desirable.
- 3 years’ experience within the IT business
- Knowledge of and experience in the IT Security field is highly desirable.
- Business focus coupled with strong communication, presentation, organizational and management skills.
- Experience in highly regulated environment
- Excellent verbal and written command of English and Bulgarian. Understanding of Greek, Serbian or other Balkan language desirable.
- Dynamic personality.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Customer service oriented mentality.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Excellent career prospects within a dynamic and multinational organization with leading position in the market and ambitious expansion plans.
- Private insurance plan.
- Mobile phone.
- Continuous training either at our company’s installations or abroad.
The right candidate should be available for frequent travels either for business or training purposes at the above mentioned areas of affiliation.
At ADACOM, we consider our team as the core of our success and our most valuable intangible asset. We make sure that our people remain at the cutting technological edge and broaden their knowledge and skills, by getting continuous training and on-going hands-on-experience.
Interested applicants should send their CV accompanied by a cover letter indicating the reference code:(SEBUL1104).
Address: 25 Kreontos St., GR 104-42, Sepolia, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Hr Manager (Ref: SEBUL1104).