ADACOM S.A. is a leading Trust Services & Cyber Security Provider in EMEA. For 20 years we deliver solutions for large Financial Institutions, Telecom companies, Utilities & Governmental Organizations and Multinationals in EMEA.
Within the context of our continuous growth, we are in the process of recruiting a Trust Services – SSL Sales Representative
If you are interested, please do the following:
- Review our corporate web site www.adacom.com
- Read a brief about our Recruiting Process and fill the Online Application Form
Main duties & responsibilities:
Responsible to promote SSL sales via telephone generate leads and support the Sales team on back office tasks.
The successful candidate will need to become familiar with our Trust Solutions portfolio and service offerings in order to effectively guide our clients to the right solutions, and to determine how SSL fits into their specific business model.
The SSL Sales representative will develop a rapport with new and existing customers and serve as their main point of contact throughout ADACOM eShop
This role requires outstanding communication skills on different levels and includes the following duties & responsibilities:
- Achieve assigned sales quota on agreed Trust Service product and services via cold-calls
- Continually assess, refine and optimize our ideal partner profile.
- Dive into our partners’ businesses to implement a strategic plan for growing their annual SSL sales.
- Following-up with new business opportunities and set-up calls/meetings with prospective clients.
- Assist on SSL new sales & renewals certifications
- Handle inbound prospect calls and convert them into sales (up sell /cross sell) or leads to Account Manager
- Report daily activity within ADACOM’s CRM system
- Produce Sales Reports (TBD) & Sales Forecasting
- Job Title: SSL Sales Representative
- Department: Trust Services
- Location: Athens, Greece
- University Degree
- 1-2 years of real-world working experience in Tele Sales
- Excellent command of MS Office and or Google Apps
- Advanced command of English (additional language will be considered as a plus)
- Completed Military Obligations (where applicable).
- IT related certifications will be considered as a plus
- Hands-on experience in Information Security technologies, will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills (sales reports TBD, sales Forecasting)
- Experience in working within highly regulated environments
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Act as a team player and/or work independently
- Communicate in a professional, timely manner
- Completes required training and development objectives