ADACOM S.A. is a Cyber Security solution provider operating for more than 15 years designing, delivering and deploying bespoke Cyber Security solutions for large Financial Institutions, Telecom companies, Utilities & Governmental Organizations and Multinationals Companies in EMEA.
Within the context of our international expansion, we are in the process of recruiting a Cyber Security Penetration Tester.
If you are interested, please do the following:
The Cyber Security Penetration Tester is responsible to engage into projects related to assessing the security of networks, operating systems, web and mobile applications for clients in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Detailed Job description:
- Maintain and update the knowledge base of ADACOM for technologies and services,
- Execute delivery work that meets or exceeds world class standards based on strong understanding of client’s business and needs,
- Lead manual infrastructure, web & mobile application and IoT penetration test assignments,
- Support/lead vulnerability management programs to help clients with their Secure Software,
- Perform security configuration reviews,
- Conduct manual and automated security code reviews,
- Perform large security assessments such as Red Teaming and Threat Hunting,
- Compile reports and perform quality assurance on assessments,
- Present assessment results to management and explain the steps required for remediation.
- Follow up, escalate and participate in solving problems, where needed,
- Reviewing new security solutions in order to enhance ADACOM’s product portfolio.
Location & Travel needs
- Desk: ADACOM HQ, Athens, Greece
- Traveling in EMEA.
Qualifications related to the Job:
- University Degree in ICT or related discipline,
- Postgraduate Degree in ICT or InfoSec will be considered as a plus,
- Experience in the ICT field (preferably in Information Security) will be considered as a strong plus,
- Familiar with malware reverse engineering and code review (including C/C++/C#, .NET, PHP, HTML and Java).
- Experience in Red/Blue/Purple teaming exercises is advantageous.
- A certification as OSCP, C|EH, SANS GWAPT, SANS GPEN, SANS GMOB or SANS GXPN will be considered as a very strong plus,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent command of MS Office, including Visio and Project,
- Advanced command of English (additional language will be considered as a plus),
- Completed Military Obligations (where applicable).
- Be part of a large international & multicultural team with deep know how,
- Engage into multiple challenging projects for multinational projects in Europe, Middle East and Africa,
- Develop your talent through a well-defined training and certification plan,
- Solve complex problems, travel the world and unleash your full potential,
- Develop your talent and advance your career,
- Various other benefits and perks.