Job Vacancy: Penetration Tester
ADACOM S.A. is a Cyber Security solution provider operating for more than 15 years designing, delivering and deploying bespoke Cyber Security solutions for large Financial Institutions, Telecom companies, Utilities & Governmental Organizations and Multinationals Companies in EMEA.
We are excited to announce that we are in the process of recruiting a Penetration Tester.
If you are interested, please do the following:
The Penetration Tester is responsible to engage into projects related to assessing the security of networks, and applications for our clients in Greece, as well as in Europe and Middle East.
Detailed Job description:
- Maintain and update the knowledge base of ADACOM for technologies and services,
- Knowledge of exploitation methodologies,
- Ability to independently research new vulnerabilities in software products,
- Support/lead vulnerability management programs to help clients with their Secure Software,
- Perform security configuration reviews,
- Able to focus on becoming skilled at the core skills: phishing, payload development, persistence, lateral movement.
- Understanding of scripting languages to include some of the following – python, powershell, ruby, perl,
- Understanding of “coding languages” – C++, C#, PHP, AJAX, HTML, etc.,
- Lead penetration test assignments and assess Enterprise Infrastructure and Applications with tool-based and manual methods,
- Execute delivery work that meets or exceeds world class standards based on strong understanding of client’s business and needs and perform Quality Assurance.
- Follow up, escalate and participate in solving problems, where needed,
- Reviewing new security solutions in order to enhance ADACOM’s product portfolio.
Location & Travel needs
- Desk: ADACOM HQ, Athens, Greece
- Traveling in EMEA.
Qualifications related to the Job:
- University Degree in ICT or related discipline,
- Postgraduate Degree in ICT or InfoSec will be considered as a plus,
- Experience in the ICT field (preferably in Information Security) will be considered as a strong plus,
- Experience in Red/Blue/Purple teaming exercises is advantageous.
- A certification as OSCP, C|EH, SANS GWAPT, SANS GPEN, SANS GMOB or SANS GXPN will be considered as a very strong plus,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent command of MS Office, including Visio and Project,
- Advanced command of English (additional language will be considered as a plus),
- Completed Military Obligations (where applicable).
- Be part of a large international & multicultural team with deep know how,
- Engage into multiple challenging projects for multinational projects in Europe, Middle East and Africa,
- Develop your talent through a well-defined training and certification plan,
- Solve complex problems, travel the world and unleash your full potential,
- Develop your talent and advance your career,
- Various other benefits and perks.