Job Vacancy: Microsoft Security Specialist
ADACOM S.A. is a Cyber Security solution provider operating for more than 20 years designing, delivering and deploying bespoke Cyber Security solutions for large Financial Institutions, Telecom companies, Utilities & Governmental Organizations and Multinationals Companies in EMEA.
Within the context of our international expansion, we are in the process of recruiting a Microsoft Security Specialist.
If you are interested, please do the following:
- Review our corporate web site adacom.com
- Read a brief about our Recruiting Process and fill the Online Application Form
Main duties & responsibilities:
The Microsoft Security Specialist will be responsible to perform solution architecture and deployment for Microsoft Office365 Security Solutions, assigned to him/her by the Head of Infrastructure, ensuring that every solution designed and/or implemented will be completed on time, on budget and will exceed customer expectations. The Microsoft Security Specialist will be involved with the planning, design, implementation and fine tuning of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite and its services and features.
The main aspects of this position include:
- Maintain and update the knowledge base of ADACOM for technologies and services,
- Meet professional practice standards and demonstrate value and competence in core ADACOM service areas, in Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite & Microsoft Office365.
- Participate in the pre-sales activities, compose RFI/RFP/RFQ responses and present solutions to prestigious multinational customers and partners,
- Execute delivery work that meets or exceeds world class standards and demanding expectations based on strong understanding of client’s business and needs,
- Identify additional opportunities within client organizations, and support creation of customer-facing proposals, statement or work, and presentations by providing technical review and demonstrate value,
- Document new installations, perform troubleshooting and resolution actions,
- Follow up, escalate and participate in solving technical problems, where needed,
- Reviewing new Microsoft network & security solutions in order to enhance ADACOM’s product portfolio.
- Job Title: Microsoft Security Specialist
- Department: Cyber Security Technology
- Location: Athens, Greece. Travelling in EMEA might be required.
- University Degree in ICT or related discipline,
- Postgraduate Degree in ICT or InfoSec will be considered as a plus,
- 3-4 years of real-world working experience in the ICT field (preferably in Microsoft Cloud Solutions Office365 and/or Information Security),
- Hands-on experience, with a strong focus on Office365 solutions,
- Certifications MS-100 & MS-101 is a strong must,
- Certifications MS-200, MS-500 & MS-900 is a strong plus
- Excellent knowledge Office365 technologies.
- Excellent command of MS Office, including Visio and Project,
- Advanced command of English (additional language will be considered as a plus),
- Completed Military Obligations (where applicable).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills,
- Experience in working within highly regulated environments,
- Excellent time-management skills,
- Ability to perform well under pressure,
- Act as a team player and/or work independently.