Job Vacancy: Governance, Risk and Compliance Specialist
ADACOM S.A. is a Cyber Security solution provider operating for more than 15 years designing, delivering and deploying bespoke Cyber Security solutions for large Financial Institutions, Telecom companies, Utilities & Governmental Organizations and Multinationals Companies in EMEA.
Within the context of our international expansion, we are in the process of recruiting a Governance, Risk and Compliance Specialist
If you are interested, please do the following:
The GRC Specialist is responsible to engage into the deployment of challenging Risk Management and Compliance projects. In further detail, the GRC Specialist will be involved with the planning, design, implementation and fine-tuning of Security Policies & Procedures, Security Standards, and risk analysis activities in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Detailed Job description:
- Maintain and update the knowledge base of ADACOM for technologies and services,
- Execute delivery work that meets or exceeds world class standards based on strong understanding of client’s business and needs,
- Evaluate and develop Information Security Policies, Standards, Procedures, and Guidelines,
- Information Security Management Programs Development Execution & Compliance Monitoring,
- Perform Gap and/or Compliance Assessments against ISO/IEC 27001, GDPR, and other security standards,
- Implement Governance, Risk and Compliance Solutions,
- Deliver Security Awareness Trainings,
- Participate in customer meetings respond to RFI/RFP/RFQs and present solutions to prestigious multinational customers and partners,
- Identify additional opportunities within client organizations, and support creation of customer-facing proposals, statement or work, and presentations by providing technical review and demonstrate value.
- Follow up, escalate and participate in solving problems, where needed,
- Reviewing new security solutions in order to enhance ADACOM’s product portfolio.
Location & Travel needs
- Desk: ADACOM HQ, Athens, Greece
- Traveling in EMEA.
Qualifications related to the Job:
- University Degree in ICT or related discipline,
- Postgraduate Degree in ICT or InfoSec will be considered as a plus,
- Experience in the ICT field (preferably in Information Security) will be considered as a strong plus,
- Knowledge of Policy, Standards, Response Assessment, Compliance and Risk Management concepts, including risk analysis methodologies,
- Vendor Neutral Certifications like CISSP, CISA/CISM, ITIL, etc. will be considered as a strong plus,
- Excellent command of Risk Management methodologies and tools, including CRAMM, NIST SP800-30, OCTAVE and MAGERIT,
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 27001 and GDPR,
- Excellent command of MS Office, including Visio and Project,
- Advanced command of English (additional language will be considered as a plus),
- Completed Military Obligations (where applicable).
- Be part of a large international & multicultural team with deep know how,
- Engage into multiple challenging projects for multinational projects in Europe, Middle East and Africa,
- Develop your talent through a well-defined training and certification plan,
- Solve complex problems, travel the world and unleash your full potential,
- Develop your talent and advance your career,
- Various other benefits and perks.