Job Vacancy: Data Governance Specialist
ADACOM S.A. is a Cyber Security solution provider operating for more than 15 years designing, delivering and deploying bespoke Cyber Security solutions for large Financial Institutions, Telecom companies, Utilities & Governmental Organizations and Multinationals Companies in EMEA.
Within the context of our international expansion, we are in the process of recruiting a Data Governance Specialist.
If you are interested, please do the following:
- Review our corporate web site www.adacom.com
- Read a brief about our Recruiting Process and fill the Online Application Form
Main duties & responsibilities:
The Data Governance Specialist will be responsible to perform solution architecture and deployment for Data Governance solutions, assigned to him/her by the Data Governance Solutions Manager, ensuring that every solutions designed and/or implemented will be completed on time, on budget and will exceed customer expectations. The Data Governance Specialist will be involved with the planning, design, implementation and fine tuning of Endpoint Security, Data Loss Prevention, Encryption, Data Classification and Big Data Analytics solutions.
The main aspects of this position include:
- Maintain and update the knowledge base of ADACOM for technologies and services,
- Meet professional practice standards and demonstrate value and competence in core ADACOM service areas, in particular Data Loss Prevention, Encryption, and Data Classification solutions,
- Participate in the pre sales activities, compose RFI/RFP/RFQ responses and present solutions to prestigious multinational customers and partners,
- Execute delivery work that meets or exceeds world class standards and demanding expectations based on strong understanding of client’s business and needs,
- Identify additional opportunities within client organizations, and support creation of customer-facing proposals, statement or work, and presentations by providing technical review and demonstrate value,
- Document new installations, perform troubleshooting and resolution actions,
- Follow up, escalate and participate in solving technical problems, where needed,
- Reviewing new security solutions in order to enhance ADACOM’s product portfolio.
- Job Title: Data Governance Specialist
- Department: Data Governance Solutions
- Location: Adacom HQs, Athens, Greece. Travelling will be required.
- University Degree in ICT or related discipline,
- Postgraduate Degree in ICT or InfoSec will be considered as a plus,
- 1-2 years of real-world working experience in the ICT field (preferably in Information Security),
- Hands-on experience in Information Security technologies, with a strong focus on data loss prevention, encryption and data classification,
- Information Security Certifications in any of the aforementioned technology areas will be considered as a strong plus,
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Internetworking, including Active Directory and Exchange,
- Good knowledge of networking technologies, including routing and switching,
- Knowledge of Risk Management methodologies, regional regulatory and compliance frameworks, and data classification standards,
- Excellent command of MS Office, including Visio and Project,
- Advanced command of English (additional language will be considered as a plus),
- Completed Military Obligations (where applicable).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills,
- Experience in working within highly regulated environments,
- Excellent time-management skills,
- Ability to perform well under pressure,
- Act as a team player and/or work independently.