ADACOM S.A. is a Cyber Security solution provider operating for more than 15 years designing, delivering and deploying bespoke Cyber Security solutions for large Financial Institutions, Telecom companies, Utilities & Governmental Organizations and Multinationals Companies in EMEA.
Within the context of our international expansion, we are in the process of recruiting a Cyber Security Helpdesk Engineer.
If you are interested, please do the following:
- Review our corporate web site www.adacom.com
- Read a brief about our Recruiting Process and fill the Online Application Form
Main duties & responsibilities:
As a Cyber Security Helpdesk Engineer you will act as the first point of contact for Enterprise customers contacting Adacom to report issues and faults related to their service.
The primary objective of the role is to provide initial response, recording of the incident and first-aid resolution instructions. This will be achieved by troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving problems as the first point of contact and/or escalating the issue to Level 2 Cyber Security Engineers, for further investigation and resolution.
Throughout this process you will remain the single point of contact with the customer, maintaining ownership of the original issue and act as the main point of contact between the customer and Adacom, also providing regular & timely updates and ensuring the issue is given the correct level of priority and attention.
This is a demanding position which calls for excellent customer service skills, the ability to articulate solutions clearly and confidently to end users and a high degree of technical knowledge across a broad range of technologies and products.
He/She must be able to:
- Dealing with incoming technical issues in a professional, courteous manner over the phone, via email and through the ticketing system,
- Taking ownership of issues and managing them in a logical and methodical manner
- Correctly logging incidents and faults, categorising and prioritising them in line with team procedures
- Conducting full and through diagnostics with end users to enable first point of contact fault resolution
- Ensuring all faults are progressed & cleared within the corresponding SLA – escalating to other internal and external teams as appropriate
- Managing faults through their entire lifecycle from the first point of contact through to resolution, proactively keeping the customer informed of progress
- Diagnosing and resolving problems to the customers satisfaction
- Maintain and develop own knowledge and skills to assist with first time fault resolution
- Identify and escalate repeat issues or service risks into service management teams
- Sharing knowledge with team colleagues
- Manage a number of scheduled tasks for customers, designed to ensure that the customers systems remain operational
- Job Title: Cyber Security Helpdesk Engineer
- Department: Service Desk
- Location: Athens, Greece.
- Time Plan: this position may require work in shifts, and/or on-duty standby.
- Familiar with Windows Server and Linux technologies
- A keen interest in networking
- Proven experience with Information Security Technologies will be considered as a strong plus
- The ability to liaise and communicate confidently and professionally with customer representatives at all levels
- Flexible and willing to work outside core business hours as required
- Information Security Certifications will be considered as a strong plus,
- Advanced command of English (additional language will be considered as a plus),
- Completed Military Obligations (where applicable).
- Excellent communication skills,
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills,
- Excellent time-management skills,
- Ability to perform well under pressure,
- Act as a team player and/or work independently.