ADACOM S.A. is a Cyber Security solution provider operating for more than 15 years designing, delivering and deploying bespoke Cyber Security solutions for large Financial Institutions, Telecom companies, Utilities & Governmental Organizations and Multinationals Companies in EMEA.
Within the context of our international expansion, we are in the process of recruiting a Data Loss Prevention Expert.
If you are interested, please do the following:
The Data Loss Prevention Expert will be responsible to perform solution architecture and deployment for Data Governance solutions, assigned to him/her by the Data Governance Solutions Manager, ensuring that every solutions designed and/or implemented will be completed on time, on budget and will exceed customer expectations. The Data Loss Prevention Expert will be involved with the planning, design, implementation and fine tuning of Data Loss Prevention, Encryption, Data Classification and Big Data Analytics solutions.
Main duties & responsibilities:
The main aspects of this position include:
- Provide support to production implementation, migration, cutover or version upgrade services of Supplier products.
- Provide Best Practices advice for effective operations of Supplier technologies in Customer environment.
- Provide reporting and analytics relating to the Supplier products in Customer environment, as required.
- Assistance with solution engineering, testing and qualification of new Supplier products into Customer test and/or production environment.
- Provide advice to Customer Planning and Operations Team for Supplier related issues, tasks, or technical questions.
- Update configuration and design documentation as required.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of Customer operating environment and business priorities, in relation to the product implementation.
- Daily Operation, Monitoring, Troubleshooting, Configuration, Change Management and ongoing Support of ‘in production’ Supplier products.
- Together with the Program Manager, identify and highlight areas where product capabilities can be used to improve Customer security posture and/or operational efficiency.
- React to technical issues and assist with root cause analysis and resolution; and work with Supplier Support to assist in resolution of logged technical incidents.
- Act as a Customer advocate and technical point of contact into Supplier Support, Engineering and Product Management,
- Job Title: Data Loss Prevention Expert
- Location: Residency Engagement in Switzerland (term: 12 months).
- University Degree in ICT or related discipline,
- Postgraduate Degree in ICT or InfoSec will be considered as a plus,
- 2-3 years of real-world working experience in the ICT field (preferably in Information Security),
- Proven Track record of complex and large scale installations in Data Loss Prevention Technologies,
- Hands-on experience in encryption and data classification solutions,
- Information Security Certifications in any of the aforementioned technology areas will be considered as a strong plus,
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Internetworking, including Active Directory and Exchange,
- Good knowledge of networking technologies, including routing and switching,
- Knowledge of Risk Management methodologies, regional regulatory and compliance frameworks, and data classification standards,
- Excellent command of MS Office, including Visio and Project,
- Advanced command of English (French, German or Italian will be considered as a strong plus),
- Completed Military Obligations (where applicable).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills,
- Experience in working within highly regulated environments,
- Excellent time-management skills,
- Ability to perform well under pressure,
- Act as a team player and/or work independently.