ADACOM invites you to the Online Workshop: Identity Attribute and KYC: the transition to eIDAS 2.0 and AMLR era
Remote identity management and KYC : what are the ongoing cases and
perspectives ? Identity Attribute and KYC: the transition to eIDAS 2.0 and AMLR era
On September 16, the teams of GRIDS* and eIB** projects invite you
to an online Workshop, with distinguished guest speakers.
Our workshop will explore the eID needs and the design principles and the emerging technologies for the remote identity management and Digital KYC.
Key questions to be discussed, include:
√ Which are the GRIDS and eIBprojects main outcomes?
√ What is the potential use of EU eID? How the eIDAS 2.0 initiative and the new AML regulation can influence the proves of collection and management of KYC identity attributes?
√ Which are the latest EU policy trends as far as the standardization and portability of minimum KYC facility is regarded and beyond?
- Michal Hrbaty, European Commission (CNECT)
- Emiliano Anzellotti, ECSA e-ID Task Force Report and ABI Lab, Italy
- Stephane Mouy, SGM Consulting & ETSI, France
- Peter Bainbridge-Clayton, Kompany, Austria
- Ralf Ohlhausen, PPRO, Germany
- Eric Wagner, Raiffeisen Bank International, Austria
- Michael Adams, Quali-Sign, UK
- Luca Boldrin, InfoCert, Italy
- Nikos Triantafyllou, Univ. of the Aegean (i4m Lab), Greece
♦ The project is funded by the Grant Agreement under the Connection Europe Facility (CEF) – Telecommunications Sector
– Agreement number INEA/CEF/ICT/A2019/1926018
♦ For more information, visit the website https://www.grids-cef.eu/