Compliance Management and Data Loss Prevention for Major International Telco in the UK
ADACOM provided consulting and implementation services for a global Data Loss Prevention and Governance, Risk and Compliance solution to identify and understand the core business needs, map them to industry use cases and best practices, design a centrally managed platform and implement local and regional enforcement points for a world-leading telco company, headquartered in the United Kingdom.
As a part of its security and compliance activities, a client with global presence was interested in a way to develop and implement a new model of operation for Symantec Control Compliance Suite (CCS). The objective for the client was to integrate the value and the benefits of CCS solution set within its business processes. Based on the above, ADACOM worked with the client to approach these objectives by the following Work Packages (WP):
- HLD document for the objective of deploying a best in class CCS solution,
- Creation and delivery of a Symantec Low Level Design document (LLD) for data mapping,
- Successful implementation of dashboards / reports as defined in the HLD,
- Creation and delivery of a Symantec Low Level Design document (LLD) for implementation of Policy Manager.
The deliverables outlined above were used by the client in order to initiate internal CCS projects or to revise and evolve current CCS deployments across its different Operational Locations. In this context, it was expected that ADACOM also delivers consulting services in order to facilitate the task.
ADACOM also offered Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Services by helping the client understand the core business needs, map them to industry use cases and best practices, and then define a plan to achieve successes in as shorter timescale as possible regarding a DLP project. Adacom delivered a number of documents during the first three months of this assignment, linked to the approach and designs necessary for the resultant projects and project to be defined and executed by Customer.
- Policy definition and incident workflow,
- HLD document(s) with the objective of deploying a best in class DLP solution for Email, Web and EndPoint,
- Implementation of the Policies and Incident Workflow.
The entire project lasted for 12 months, including remote and onsite work in multiple locations.