Mobile Device Management
Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution enables you to manage large-scale deployments of mobile devices. Our solution provides the ability to quickly enroll devices in your enterprise environment, configure and update device settings over-the-air, enforce security policies and compliance, secure mobile access to corporate resources, and remotely lock and wipe managed devices. With MDM, you can manage a diverse fleet of Android, Apple, BlackBerry, Symbian, and Windows devices in a single console.
• Increase scale of mobile deployments
• Enable BYOD and shared device programs
• Centralize management of mobile platforms
• Gain real-time visibility into mobile environment
• Manage the entire mobile device lifecycle
• Administer consistent policies across devices
• Enforce enterprise security and compliance
• Secure data transmitted to and from devices
• Complete enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
• Automate processes and issue resolution
• Analyze and report critical device information
Intellectual Property Protection (IPR)
In a data-driven world, more and more of an enterprise’s intellectual property is stored in the form of files. In the course of doing business, those files often must be shared with partners or accessed from mobile devices. Enterprises benefit from an IPR solution that gives them:
- The ability to protect the access to and use of IP, both internally and across the entire supply chain.
- Internal and external collaboration features to work securely with anyone without losing control of enterprise IP.
- Complete tracking to see who accesses their files, and what they do with them.
- The ability to revoke access to IP, should a partnership end or an employee leave the company.
Only IPR solutions can deliver the security enterprises require for their most sensitive IP, with a highly usable, consumer-like experience for both internal and external users that need to work with that IP.
Secure File Sharing & Sync
Secure File Sharing & Sync solutions offer and facilitate file sharing and sync that makes files smarter, by building security and usability into the files themselves. That means that no matter enterprise files are sent, synched or shared, these solutions ensure they stay just as secure.
Enterprise users benefit from such solutions that gives them:
- The ability to view, annotate and edit synched files from any device.
- Internal and external collaboration features to work securely with anyone without losing control of enterprise data.
- Complete tracking to see who accesses their files, and what they do with them.
These solutions can deliver every level of security that enterprises require, from the strictest controls for their most sensitive IP to a highly usable, consumer-like experience for the average user.
With more than 27 million unique malware variants developed in 2012 alone, On-Line Fraud Protection solutions help organizations identify and protect against all web-based threat types. Deployed using either an SDK or directly on the web application it is able to be be deployed in just a few days days, without any impact on the end user. The online Fraud Protection offers:
- Malware Detection: The solution applies advanced techniques to detect both targeted and generic malware – including web injection, credential grabbing, MITB, session-hijacking, password stealers, and more – by identifying any changes to the HTML or injection of malicious script into the genuine site. Honeypots are used to lure and detect generic malware. Additionally, is capable of detecting MITM access attempts from a compromised network connection by performing checks on the SSL certificate, domain and other components.
- Malware Protection: Advanced encryption at the application level provides protection of all information transferred from the user to the organization, thus rendering any data intercepted by an attacker worthless. A one-time public key is generated by the web server for each user session. When the encrypted information is received by the web server, it is decrypted using the server-side private key.
- Advance Phishing Detection: The solution includes several protective layers to identify phishing attempts through detection of website copying to extensive scans that include more than ten different search characteristics. It can even detect phishing attacks prior to being launched – at the point of sites being copied by attackers and loaded to spoofed domains. Moreover, the solution utilizes hidden code implemented on the organization’s web site and programmed to alert the organization when the site has been copied and when the copy has been loaded to a spoofed domain.
- Cyberthreat Intelligence: The solution uses a managed security operations center to help clients minimize risk against the latest cyber-attacks around the clock. Responsible for discovering several noted attacks, zero-days, and exploits, the provide Security Operations Center works closely with security organizations and law enforcement in several countries. Clients can view and monitor the status of all threats targeting their organization and users in real-time – from identification to intelligence to remediation – through a central dashboard, as well as real-time alerts via email or SMS.
Email Security.cloud delivers always-on, inbound and outbound messaging security, with effective and accurate antimalware, antispam, content filtering and email encryption services from a global cloud platform. It is designed to provide 100% protection against known and unknown email viruses and have a 99% spam capture rate (95% for emails with double byte characters), as defined in the SLA. Email Security.cloud helps protect organizations from email-borne viruses, malware, spam, phishing, targeted attacks and bulk email, reducing the complexities of on-site technology. The key features of such a solution include:
- Accurate and effective email spam and virus filter
- Defense against spam, malware, phishing and targeted attacks
- Able to detect new and sophisticated targeted attacks through detailed and predictive analysis.
- Protection against phishing, spear phishing and targeted attacks, link following will scan links in emails to test if sites contain malicious content.
- Dependable service from the Backed by a comprehensive and meaningful service level agreement and supported by a global team of email security experts available and accessible 24/7.
- Granular policy-based encryption and advanced content filtering and data loss prevention technologies that make it easier to protect and control sensitive data.
Web Security.cloud helps protect your organization from Web-borne threats and enables the control, monitoring and enforcement of Web Acceptable Use Policies with minimal latency. Automatically updated anti-malware layers block threats safely away from your network while URL filtering policies and Web traffic quota limits reduce Web misuse and help protect your bandwidth. The benefits for organizations for adopting such a solution are the following:
- Blocks Web-borne malware and spyware including 100% of known viruses.
- Real time scanning of all Web requests.
- URL blocking of specific websites, website categories, and file types.
- URL categorization database supports multiple categories for a single URL.
- Create rules based on time of day and Internet consumption.
- Roaming and remote user support options are available for distributed workers.
- On-demand reporting.
- Cloud-based service that is simple to install, easy to use and virtually maintenance-free.
- 24/7 support included with your subscription at no additional cost
Mobile Security offers comprehensive protection for Android and Windows based mobile devices against malicious threats while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. Mobile Security provides antivirus technology, advanced firewall, and SMS antispam features to ensure mobile assets and maintenance of compliance policies.
On-Line Brand Management
ADACOM’s On-line Brand Management (OBM) services audit, monitor and recover your brand online.
Using sophisticated techniques and human analysis on a 24×7 basis, our OBM services offer unparalleled expertise on detecting brand misuse, report brand infringements and provide recommended actions: from site shut down to UDRP or acquisition.
- Global Infringement Audit: provides an overview of your brand’s online posture.
- Domain Name Monitoring: detects infringements and cybersquatting on your brands.
- Brand Control: detects misuses of your logo, content and images and reports on potential trademark infringements.
- Registrant Investigation Reporting: prepares organizations for legal action.
- Domain Acquisition Services: prepare an investigative report and negotiate for the domains you wish to acquire, related to your online brand.
- Dispute Resolution Policy (DRP) and Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP): prepare organizations to initial investigation and filing a claim.
- Site Shut Down: eliminate cybersquatting and quickly remove fraudulent sites from appearing online.