ADACOM S.A. is a Cyber Security solution provider operating for more than 15 years designing, delivering and deploying bespoke Cyber Security solutions for large Financial Institutions, Telecom companies, Utilities & Governmental Organizations and Multinationals Companies in EMEA.
Within the context of our international expansion, we are in the process of recruiting a GRC and Assurance Specialist for a fixed contract of 12 months for our UK Operations.
Main duties & responsibilities:
The GRC and Assurance Specialist will be responsible to perform solution architecture and deployment for Risk and Compliance solutions,ensuring that every solutions designed and/or implemented will be completed on time, on budget and will exceed customer expectations.
The GRC and Assurance Specialist will be involved with the daily operation of an established GRC Technology, in order to manage daily operations, troubleshoot and document issues, as well as elaborate and demonstrate additional value from the solution in scope.
The main duties of this position include:
- Ability to install, configure and troubleshoot Symantec Control Compliance Suite Standards Manager,
- Excellent command of collection, evaluation and reporting jobs,
- Create, schedule and distribute reporting within the target organization,
- Create and configure dynamic dashboards within the target organization,
- Provide maintenance tasks on the solution (software updates and content updates),
- Troubleshoot issues with connectivity and/or unreachability of the scanning targets.
- Meet professional practice standards and demonstrate value and competence in Symantec CCS (in particular Policy, Standards, & Response Assessment).
- Execute delivery work that meets or exceeds world class standards and demanding expectations based on strong understanding of client’s business and needs,
- Identify additional opportunities within client organizations, and support creation of customer-facing proposals, statement or work, and presentations by providing technical review and demonstrate value,
- Document new installations, perform troubleshooting and resolution actions,
- Follow up, escalate and participate in solving technical problems, where needed,
- Reviewing new security solutions in order to enhance ADACOM’s product portfolio.
- Job Title: Risk and Compliance Consultant
- Department: GRC & Assurance
- Location: Newport, Wales.
- University Degree in ICT or related discipline,
- Postgraduate Degree in ICT or CyberSecurity will be considered as a plus,
- 2-3 years of real-world working experience in the ICT field (preferably in Information Security),
- Excellent command of Symantec’ Control Compliance Suite, and/or other GRC technologies, (Symantec STS certification is a must have)
- Proven Track record of complex and large scale installations and/or engagements in the aforementioned technology,
- Hands-on experience in Policy, Standards, Response Assessment, Compliance and Risk Management Technologies,
- Vendor Neutral Certifications like CISSP, CISA/CISM, ITIL, etc. will be considered as a strong plus,
- Good understanding of Linux, Unix, Database Systems,
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Internetworking, including Active Directory,
- Good knowledge of systems management and networking technologies
- Excellent command of MS Office, including Visio and Project,
- Advanced command of English (additional language will be considered as a plus),
- Active SC clearance.
- British Citizenship required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills,
- Experience in working within highly regulated environments,
- Excellent time-management skills,
- Ability to perform well under pressure,
- Act as a team player and/or work independently.